At Maryland ENT we have state-of-the-art COVID-19 protected offices that are now OPEN for patients requiring ENT care. Your health is essential, and we encourage you not to delay the care you need. We are taking every possible measure to keep you safe and are in compliance with CDC guidelines. We have adopted many precautions to minimize your risk of exposure to COVID-19 when you come to any of our Maryland ENT locations.
We re-opened our clinics and are performing elective procedures. These are just a few of the measures we have taken to ensure the cleanliness and safety of our clinic:
- We are continuously sanitizing all surfaces in the waiting area and patient rooms.
- We have installed plexiglass protective shields in our lobby area between the team members and patient waiting area.
- Our clinic is fully supplied with ample face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer stations.
- We ask that adult patients come alone, and pediatric patients are accompanied by only one parent.
- We screen patients at the door for symptoms and we ask that patients sanitize their hands when they check-in and check out.
- We utilize social distancing practices such as curbside check-in and waiting area, distanced seating, and clinic chairs.
- COVID testing, when indicated, is arranged.
- In person visits are designed for examination only and complemented with telemedicine communication.
At Maryland ENT we are dedicated to providing a safe space for you and your family to receive the finest Ear, Nose, Throat, Allergy and Audiology care and will continue to monitor this developing situation closely and comply with recommendations and instructions from our local and state health departments.