Services Provided at the Maryland ENT Center
"Our Patients Come First."
Patients who come to the Maryland ENT Center can expect to get the most professional and personalized care, along with the latest surgical techniques in the field of rhinology.
Services provided by the Maryland ENT Center include:
- Hearing and Dizziness Services
- Precise diagnosis of complex rhinology conditions, including rhinitis and sinusitis
- State-of-the-art medical and surgical treatment of rhinology conditions, including rhinitis and sinusitis
- Minimally invasive endoscopic sinus surgery
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Image guided surgical navigation
- Treatment for nasal polyps
- Treatment of epistaxis (nose bleeds)
- Treatment of nasal trauma and fractures
- Medical and surgical treatment of nasal obstruction and blockage in adults and children
- Treatment of sleep apnea
- Radiofrequency coblation for nasal blockage and snoring
- Treatment of pituitary tumors
- Treatment of paranasal sinus neoplasms
- Treatment of nasal allergies
- Treatment of smell and taste problems
- Cosmetic Rhinoplasty (nose job)
- Hearing and dizziness services
- Surgical treatment of Thyroid and Parathyroid disease
- Surgical treatment of Salivary Gland tumors
- Voice and Swallowing problems
- Treatment of GERD (Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease)
Our physicians excel in the medical or surgical treatment of sinusitis, and perform state-of-the art balloon sinuplasty, an in-office procedure which takes about 30 minutes under local anesthesia, and clears 90% of chronic sinusitis symptoms.
Our physicians also specialize in cosmetic septo-rhinoplasty, including the entire spectrum of functional and aesthetic treatment of the nose and sinuses.